See how quick is to integrate hardware in C# using our SDK.
Let’s get started!
1. What you will be able to do
In this project you will be able to:
- Connect M2M Gateway with a potentiometer and a RGB LED;
- Control RGB LED light with SDK;
- Add a “Label” for connection status indication;
- Add a “Progress Bar” for pontentiometer values;
- Watch in real-time RGB LED light intensity control;
- Add a “Toggle” button to toggle the green LED;
- Watch in real-time green LED light toggle control;
2. Integrate your Application
2. 1. Setup your development environment
To learn how to setup your development environment and establish your application’s first connection to the M2M Gateway modules, please download the Hello iDomSDK pack from Domatica Support Center.
Link to download the Hello iDomSDK pack:
2.2. Check our Project Samples
To learn how to remotely monitor and control through the iDomFramework try our Project Samples from Domatica Support Center.
Link to download the Project Samples:
2.3. SDK API
To learn the full SDK API or how to integrate the iDomFramework please check the Documentation and Guides from Domatica Support Center.
Link to download Documentation and Guides: