See how quick is to create data logging in C# using our SDK.
1. What you will be able to do
In this project you will be able to:
- Connect a M2M Gateway to a Temperature sensors
- Use the iDomSDK to build a Log Request;
- Add a “Request” button on iDomSDK;
- Add a “Repeat” checkbox on iDomSDK;
- Configure time between requests;
- Request logs “since the last TimeStamp”;
- Export data to a hard drive as a .CSV file;
- Watch in real-time data logging;
- Visualise historical data on your hard drive.
2. Integrate your Application
2. 1. Setup your development environment
To learn how to setup your development environment and establish your application’s first connection to the M2M Gateway modules, please download the Hello iDomSDK pack from Domatica Support Center.
Link to download the Hello iDomSDK pack:
2.2. Check our Project Samples
To learn how to remotely monitor and control through the iDomFramework try our Project Samples from Domatica Support Center.
Link to download the Project Samples:
2.3. SDK API
To learn the full SDK API or how to integrate the iDomFramework please check the Documentation and Guides from Domatica Support Center.
Link to download Documentation and Guides: