Learn how to build a remote monitoring application for voltage meter and frequency meter using Domatica technology.
Let’s get started!
Get the Voltage Frequency Meter Application Example and its Source Code. Check how easy is to create an application with our SDK:
1. What you will be able to do
In this project you will be able to:
- Connect a M2M Gateway to a 12 VAC transformer;
- Use a transformer to build the voltage meter and a frequency meter;
- Configure the system with Domatica Tool;
- Use Domatica’s Voltage Frequency Meter application example;
- Watch in real-time a remote system monitoring;
- Compare values with a local and a remote system;
- Create a system for monitoring voltage and frequency using the Source Code.
And you will also be able to:
- Explore Code Examples
- Integrate with your Software
2. What you will need
3. Integrate your Application
3. 1. Setup your development environment
To learn how to setup your development environment and establish your application’s first connection to the M2M Gateway modules, please download the Hello iDomSDK pack from Domatica Support Center.
Link to download the Hello iDomSDK pack:
3.2. Check our Project Samples
To learn how to remotely monitor and control through the iDomFramework try our Project Samples from Domatica Support Center.
Link to download the Project Samples:
3.3. SDK API
To learn the full SDK API or how to integrate the iDomFramework please check the Documentation and Guides from Domatica Support Center.
Link to download Documentation and Guides: